Smart RSS Feed allows you to automatically publish product and blog images from your store as Pins on Pinterest. This is an excellent way to drive additional traffic and sales to your Shopify store.
In order to do this, please follow below steps:
- Log into Pinterest and click in the top-right corner and select Edit settings
- Select Bulk create Pins from the menu on the left
- Under “Auto-publish”, click Connect RSS Feed
- This option will only appear if you have a claimed website
- Paste your RSS feed URL into the field. We offer an RSS feed tailormade for Pinterest boards. It’s structure complies with the RSS feed requirements of Pinterest. You can be easily deduce this by appending &target=pinterestboard to any RSS feed URL. For e.g. below
- Choose the board you want to publish to or create a new board
- Click Save and wait up to 24 hours to see your first Pins created in the board.
- Make sure that your Pinterest Board is not secret. A secret board is viewable only by you and thus other users can’t view it.
- Always use Pinterest Optimised RSS Feed URL. You can find it under App’s Settings.
- Use Business Profile instead of Personal Profile. Both profiles can co-exist under same Pinterest Account.